Sunday 23 August 2009

MY WORKOUT AT THE GYM


I went to the Gym yesterday. I've been trying to go at least twice a week but I can't really be bothered with all that physical exertion for no sexual pleasure, or so I thought!
I had a hard workout as I want to keep my arse tight and I spent a good half hour working on the leg stretcher as I feel it is important to keep my fanny muscles strong.
Anyway after my workout, as I was in no hurry, I decided to have a sauna. I was the only one in there, but shortly afterwards the door opened and this old lady in her early sixties came in. I won't keep you in suspense any longer that's her on the left. We got talking and she told me her name was Maisie and she seemed really friendly. I noticed although she was a bit fat, she had looked after herself and her big, milky tits were fabulous. I think she caught me looking at her big, red nipples and I blushed. "No need to get embarrassed, she said, would you like to lick them". Christ, I thought, she doesn't mess about. But before I knew where I was, I was licking her big, sweaty tits. I felt like a fucking whore!
Next thing, unable to stop myself, I was fingering her old, dry cunt. Almost instantly I could feel her juices starting to run and she was moaning in a deep low voice. "Lick my pussy, you whore". Down I went and I could smell a faint whiff of pee which made me feel even hotter. "I'll watch the door" she moaned.
Christ what a beautiful, hairy old pussy she had. If I had known old quim was like this, I would have eaten my Granny's before now. Just kidding! I was sucking on her clit as if there was no tomorrow and with my other hand I was stroking my own pussy, which by this time was on fire.
I vaguely remember the door opening but the next thing I knew there was a huge cock sliding in and out my cunny. "Oh, this is my hubby Alf" groaned Maisie. I couldn't speak as the biggest cock I had ever known rammed into my tight young pussy. I'm glad I did all those exercises, I remember thinking. It seemed an eternity before Maisie started to climax. By this time Alf had stuck his fucking, huge member at the entrance to my arsehole and was starting to slide in. I was grabbing at my clit with one hand, whilst Alf's huge cock, covered in my pussy slime was plundering my arse. I heard him start to moan and the next thing I felt him start to pump his seed up my bum.I think we all came at the same time and the noise we were making would have woken the dead.
I turned to look at Alf and he must have been in his seventies, he was even older than Maisie! Nothing much was said and we just sort of re-arranged what little clothing we had on. As we left the sauna, I noticed the people in the Jacuzzi were staring at us and I felt a flush come to my cheeks. On the way out, the Manager asked to see me and he told me that my membership was being revoked as they didn't allow prostitution in the Gym. Cheeky wanker! I went to protest my innocence but saw Maisie and Alf leaving and Alf was leaning on a zimmer! So, I just shut up and left. There are other plenty of other gyms in town! As I drove home I could feel Alf's cum squeezing out my bum and by the time I got home, my knickers were soaking with his rancid mess. Fuck me what a smell, I had to put them straight in the bucket but not before I lay upstairs with my vibro up my hole and my knickers over my face sniffing alf's cum. Christ what an orgasm I had!
More of my fuck stories soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment