Sunday 16 August 2009

My little aching pussy


Hello, my name is Judy. I won't tell you my second name in case my hubby finds out I'm doing this. You see he gets very jealous. If only he knew what I get up to when he's at work!


We haven't been married long, just over five months, but already our sex life is starting to go downhill. He just seems so tired when he comes home from work, he doesn't have time for me. Maybe he's shagging some hot little cunt at work. I don't know, but I do know I'm not satisfied.


You know how it is girls, pressing your pussy against the washing machine when it spins until you get that moist feeling down there until you have to go up and lie on the bed and run your fingers over your wet cunny until you scream as wave after wave of pleasure break over you. Sometimes then I'll say to myself "Fuck it" and I'll spend a happy hour with the vibro I bought at that last Ann Summers party which I hide at the bottom of the wardrobe.


It's the one with the little clit tickler and the 8" shaft. I slowly work it into my wet cunt, all the time working my overlarge erect clitoris with my index finger. Eventually when I've got its full length inside me and my clit is being massaged by the tickler, I reach round and stick my finger in my little pink arsehole as I cum. The real pleasure is when I pull it out of my bum and the rush of air sends me into such a frenzy that I suck my fingers and my vibro to get a taste of my sex.


Anyway all this talk is making me feel randy and soon I'll tell you some of the things my friends and I get up to in order to keep ourselves satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment